petek, 16. marec 2012

Black & White Nail Challenge - Day 6

Pa smo čez polovico! Za 6. dan je na vrsti barvni lak z nečim belim. Odločila sem se za nekaj čisto preprostega. Najprej sem uporabila svoj najljubši lak - Barry M Block Orange.
And half of the manicures have been done! For day 6 we have to use some color and add something white. I've decided to do something very simple. First, my favorite nail polish - Barry M Block Orange.

Barry M Block Orange

Dodala pa sem bel Depend crackle lak. 
And I've just added some Depend white crackle. 

Barry M Block Orange and Depend white crackle

Barry M Block Orange and Depend white crackle 

Barry M Block Orange and Depend white crackle 
Preprosto, kajne?
Simple, right? 


Poglejte, kaj so ustvarile še ostale:
Go see what others have created:
Purple Glitters
Colorfull bottle
Biba's beauty corner
Taya 
Nail crazy 
Mateji ustvarjata
My nail grafiti 
Colores de carol 
Emerald sparkle 
Wacky Laki 
Omgnoodles
LACQUERED TIPS
WelcomeTo Brianna's World!
Pink Polish Addict
My Little Vanities
Hooked on polish
Posh nail art
Biberlee - Džumbus
Oje Gemisi Kalkiyor
The Nail Buff

6 komentarjev:

  1. well, not my fav combo, the orange is beautiful, but I'm not a fan of the white crackle over it

    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Really? I liked it a lot :D And orange is beautiful, yes :D

      Izbriši
  2. Depend crackles are great. Well, I'm not into crackles anymore, otherwise I would get them all.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I really wanted the orange one I saw on their website, but it never got to our stores. :(

      Izbriši

Hvala za komentar! Z veseljem ga bova prebrali. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...